1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We offer email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Discussions use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- craigsposter.me does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13.
- craigsposter.me, or people who post on craigsposter.me blog, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes.
- craigsposter.me does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to www.paypal.com, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our Blog or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on craigsposter.me's forums or Blog that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the craigsposter.me site, combat piracy and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All blog postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- All payment information is stored permanently and will be used and released in the event of a chargeback for collection agency purposes.
5. Circumstances in which craigsposter.me may release information
- craigsposter.me will not be releasing any information to any agency about anyone unless customer is notified first by email.
- craigsposter.me will release in the event of a chargeback for collection agency purposes all payment information including but not limited to home address and phone number.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of craigsposter.me we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.